- The Seller provides or arranges the following delivery methods:
- Personal collection – Industra Coffee, Lazaretní 1/7, Brno 615 00 Please strictly observe the opening hours on working days: 13:00 – 19:00. Personal collection can be realized in case of choosing cash payment on the spot or payment by credit card in advance. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the goods will be ready for personal collection only after confirmation of receipt of payment to the seller’s account.
- shipping by a transport service in the Czech Republic – DPD service.
Delivery via this carrier usually takes 1-3 working days (from the dispatch of the ordered goods) according to standard shipping conditions.
- sending by shipping service in the Czech Republic and Slovakia – DPD.
Delivery via this carrier usually takes 1-3 working days (from the dispatch of the ordered goods) according to the standard conditions of carriage. Delivery to Slovakia usually takes 2-4 working days (from dispatch of ordered goods).
When choosing this delivery method, the buyer is obliged to provide a telephone contact in the online order in order to confirm the delivery date of the selected carrier. In the case of the chosen method of payment by cash on delivery, the buyer shall pay the total invoiced amount to the carrier in cash or by credit card upon receipt of the goods through the cash on delivery service, including a fee for the time of delivery.
- shipping by shipping service to EU countries (only listed countries) – DPD
Delivery usually takes 3-14 working days (from dispatch of ordered goods) according to standard shipping conditions.
- Electronically – in case of ordering a gift voucher or confirmation of the ordered course.
- Dispatch – Preparation for dispatch refers to the time required to complete all formalities in connection with the transfer of the ordered goods to the carrier or to the buyer (in the case of personal collection), at the buyer’s choice. Dispatch then means the transfer of the ordered goods by the seller to the carrier. The preparation for dispatch as well as the dispatch itself takes place within working days.
The Seller shall prepare the goods in stock for dispatch within 3 working days after receipt of the electronic order, otherwise according to the individually agreed delivery time of the requested item.
- Shipment tracking – If the buyer chooses the shipping method via DPD, he can track the shipment online using the Track and Trace system at any time after receiving information from the seller about the shipment of the goods. The email informing the buyer that the goods have been dispatched contains a number that can be used to track the shipment. Tracking the shipment is possible directly from the customer’s account or through the carriers’ websites.
- The current valid shipping rates are displayed at checkout when you select a shipping address. All shipping rates are contractual and the current valid rates are always listed. Shipping prices valid from 1.9.2020. Prices are subject to change.
- If you order goods worth CZK 2.000,- (including VAT) or more, we do not charge shipping costs within the Czech Republic. The postage is charged.
Any further exemption from postage within the Czech Republic is possible on the basis of individual agreements between the seller and the buyer and depending on the nature of the products, goods or services supplied.
- We do not charge packing or other fees.
- In the event that the method of transport is agreed upon on the basis of a special request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this method of transport.
- If the seller is obliged under the contract of sale to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods on delivery. The place of delivery of the goods is the delivery address specified by the Buyer in the electronic order.
- In the event that for reasons on the Buyer’s side it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a different way than specified in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, or the costs associated with a different method of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in the event of any defects notify the carrier immediately. In the event of a breach of the packaging indicating unauthorised intrusion into the shipment, the Buyer may not accept the shipment from the carrier.
- An incomplete or damaged shipment must be reported immediately by e-mail to email@example.com or, a damage report must be drawn up with the carrier and sent to the Seller without undue delay. An additional complaint of incompleteness or external damage to the shipment does not deprive the buyer of the right to claim the item, but gives the seller the opportunity to prove that there is no breach of the purchase contract.
- In the case of collection of an order that has been prepaid via the Internet, the Seller or its contractual partner may require the presentation of identification (ID or passport) in order to prevent damage and to prevent the laundering of proceeds of crime. The Seller or its contractual partner may refuse to deliver the goods without the production of one of these documents.
- Goods purchased by the buyer-legal entity will be handed over only to the statutory body of the legal entity or to a person who proves a certified power of attorney. Goods purchased by a self-employed buyer will be handed over only upon presentation of a valid identification card (ID card or passport).
- If the buyer does not collect the ordered goods within 10 days of their dispatch, without prior cancellation of the order, he/she shall bear the costs incurred in the production and dispatch of these goods. This is without prejudice to the consumer’s right not to take delivery of the goods due to a breach of the purchase contract. Goods not collected by the buyer may be used by the seller at his discretion. This provision is without prejudice to the seller’s right to recover and charge the buyer for costs relating to the uncollected order.
- In the case of ordering a gift voucher, the gift voucher shall be delivered after the payment for the order has been credited to the Seller’s bank account and the order has been subsequently dispatched electronically. The buyer prints the voucher himself, while the costs associated with printing are fully borne by the buyer.
- The order for the course or certification is confirmed to the Buyer after the payment for the order has been credited to the Seller’s bank account in electronic form, by sending a proof of payment (tax receipt) and confirmation of enrolment in the course/certification.
- The provider of the payment gateway is ComGate Payments, a.s. https://www.comgate.cz/cz/platebni-brana which allows payments by Visa and Mastercard. Please direct any complaints or questions directly to the payment gateway – ComGate Payments, a.s. Gočárova třída 1754 / 48b, Hradec Králové, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +420 228 224 267